- Bachelors degree in psychology with a minor in chemistry from Boston University.
- Masters degree in medical sciences from Boston University School of Medicine.
- Graduated from the Medical College of Pennsylvania – Hahnemann University School of Medicine (MCP-HU) in Philadelphia (currently known as Drexel University).
- One-year general surgery internship at Indiana University.
- Four-year, highly-sought-after and competitive residency in Head & Neck Surgery at Indiana University School of Medicine dealing with medical diseases and surgical resection of cancers, and reconstruction of facial defects following cancer or trauma; congenital disorders and deformities of the face, head and neck region.
- Prestigious one-year fellowship in facial plastics and reconstructive surgery accredited by the American Academy of Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery (www.AAFPRS.org) at Meridian Plastic Surgery Center under the direction of world renown surgeon, Dr. Stephen Perkins, past president of the American Academy of Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery.
- Board Certified by the American Board of Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery (ABFPRS)
- Board-certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology (ABO) and the American Board of Medical Specialties (ABMS).
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons (FACS).
- Active member and officer of the American Academy of Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery (AAFPRS).
- Clinical associate professor at Indiana University School of Medicine where he instructs residents in modern techniques of facial plastic surgery.
- Guest lecturer at George Washington University School of Medicine Department of Surgery.
- Author of multiple chapters in major facial plastic surgery and head and neck surgery textbooks on nose surgery (revision rhinoplasty) and facelift surgery (rhytidectomy) techniques.
- Author of multiple medical papers, the most recent of which was on new techniques in lower eyelid (blepharoplasty) surgery, which he presented at the AAFPRS’s annual meeting in Los Angeles, California.
- Board Examiner for American Board of Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery