Thank you for your interest in The Naderi Center for Rhinoplasty & Cosmetic Surgery. We look forward to seeing you on your consultation day with Dr. Naderi and our staff. In order to help maximize the benefits of your visit, we would like you to please take note of the following important information:
- Please fill out the initial patient paperwork prior to your arrival. You can find the necessary paperwork on our website under “Patient Forms” or by clicking on the link below: http://www.virginiafacialplasticsurgery.com/patient-forms.html
- Please arrive 20 minutes ahead of your consultation. Please take traffic patterns into consideration when you plan your visit with us. We try very hard to give each and every patient plenty of time with Dr. Naderi &/or the skin care staff and late arrivals disrupt the timing and flow of patients.
- Please double check whether you are going to our Northern Virginia or Chevy Chase Maryland office and double check the address and directions so you don’t get lost. Parking is free in Virginia. There are several pay-to-park garages in Chevy Chase or you may find metered street parking. Please note, our Chevy Chase garage entrance is on the back of the building, not on Wisconsin Avenue.
- Your privacy is our responsibility. None of your information is ever given out without your written consent. Photos are never posted without your written signed consent.
- We do ask you for 2 phone numbers and email so that we can communicate with you effectively. We also require official Photo Identification at the time of your visit.
- All primary rhinoplasty consultations with Dr. Naderi are $100. Effective January 1, 2016, Revision rhinoplasty consultation fees are $250. This fee will apply towards surgery or injections and procedures. All other office visits may be billed to you &/or your insurance when appropriate. Payment for “in-office services or products” is due in full on the same day. Payment for the consultation is due by credit card at the time of scheduling your appointment.
- If you need to cancel or reschedule, the consultation fee will be refunded to your credit card as long as you inform us at least 24 hours in advance. Otherwise the fee is non-refundable since other patients could not be scheduled during the time blocked off for you.
- We accept most forms of payments:
- Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Cash, Care Credit, Chase Health Advance, Cosmetic Credit.
- (Please note: personal checks may only be used for surgery “pre-payment and must be received at least 2 weeks prior to surgery date.”)
We take pride in being one of the most unique Facial Cosmetic Surgery & Skin Care Centers in the Greater Washington DC area. Our entire practice is exclusively focused on the nose, face and neck. Comprehensive knowledge and expertise in our field, unparalleled customer service, and the highest standards of ethics, summarize what you can expect of us.
Our primary goal is informing our patients and discussing all of the available options. You can rest assured that at The Naderi Center you will never be pushed to purchase any surgery, skin care service, or product. We strive to provide you with the most current, safe and effective procedures available today. Dr. Naderi will inform you of all of your options (surgical and non-surgical) even the ones he does not peform personally. Being specialists ourselves, we never hesitate to refer you to other types of specialists for excellent care. By combining procedures that have stood the test of time with newly proven advances in technology, we feel that our office is on the cutting edge to provide you with the best options. Electronic Medical Records and Computer Imaging are just two such examples.
As you already may know, Dr. Shervin Naderi is a double Board Certified Facial Plastic Surgeon. In addition to being exclusively a “face specialist,” he is the Greater Washington DC area’s premier Rhinoplasty Specialist and one of only a few truly dedicated Rhinoplasty Specialists in the country. Dr. Naderi is a Clinical Trainer for Allergan and Medicis. He teaches other Dermatologists and doctors how to best inject Botox, Dysport and dermal fillers and he has patients who drive or fly in from hundreds or thousands of miles away simply for the best injections.
To meet Dr. Naderi’s highest standards, our staff members are experienced, informative and compassionate. We will personally take care of your scheduling and financial needs and will be involved with you every step of the way.
We are looking forward to meeting you. During your visit, Dr. Naderi &/or our skin care staff will work with you to prepare the best individualized plan for you and address all of your specific concerns.
In the meantime, if you have any questions at all, please feel free to call us at (703) 481-0002 or (301) 222-2020 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our entire office is dedicated to providing you with the best cosmetic plastic surgery & medical skin care experience available.